Re: a blind legend is out

so because I have a large amount of extra time on my hands, I'm currently playing through the french version of the game on the PC since the IOS version last time I checked didn't have a language switch option
over all though I think I like this a lot better even if I barely understand any of the dialogue, but that might just be because it's the original, idk
has anyone else played both versions?
for anyone who hasn't played in french but has maybe completed the game, it's interesting to note that some of the voices when the english version were actually created seem to have been left intact, like they had people do the english dialogue but the battle grunts were kept the same for some strange reason
lastly, hard mode... I'm decently satisfied, the game is quite a bit less forgiving with getting hit and I think the required timing and enemy attack speed may actually be a bit faster
prime example being the horseback portion of the game, if you make one mistake you die, so...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector