Re: Microsoft Office on Mac

@Grif,

I would imagine switching between two or more windows in the same process or application is much like on Windows -- control+tab.

I will definitely keep everyone posted.

I used Pages for a little while before deciding I would love to see MSWord in action on OSX than rely on Apple's productivity suite.  I don't think you have nearly the same amount of power with word processing when it comes to anything but MSWord that is "mainstreamed"
big_smile

Luke