Revisiting Dectalk and SAPI speak.exe windows

Hey everyone:

This has most definitely been out on the forum here before, but I can't seem to locate the old posts dating back to last year or even before that.

Does anyone know of where I can find the Dectalk or SAPI speak.exe files?  They are the speak windows that you can input text and then output the speech through a synthesizer.  I know I had one for SAPI on Win8.

I know there was a Bitorrent Sync folder of Dectalk files, but I have no clue where that is or if it is still being hosted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Luke