Re: 7-128 Software - Top 25 Sites for Gamers who are Blind - 2016

Hi.
In addition I don't think some of the devs are talked about 7128 is for children, you shouldn't include yourself in a top list for any reason though.
vipgameszone  has not updated for ages.
And so have others.
next we have the zone as far as I know a lot of badness went on there for ages, I am unsure if anyone uses it anymore or what its like now.
Its good audiogames.net is number 1.
I don't really believe the top games list is the true games list, its only targeting the core companies and a lot of those are gone or have moved and other things.
The list seems like its the same every year with little change to it.
Audyssey has not published for ages, it may not be relivant anymore who knows.
Even when it was so much is coppied from other places.
I realise getting all devs especially the smaller ones is hard but this list in fact the old audyssey mag was set for when the industry had a central core of companie s, this is no longer the case.
The core is largely gone and we have a decentralised network of devs from all over the place for the most part.
Then we have asabat I am not sure where this rates in the community full stop.
True its a  nother children's company for education, recognised by some blind organisations as games the blind should play and are only able to play I heard back ages ago.
This does not sit well with me.
I played some of their games and while good for education have little value for a full adult player.
Its good jim and usa are even listed, usa only really released 1 buggy ish startrek game, and not much more.
We will never know now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector