It's that time of year again

Well it's that time of year again, ---- though since this seems to happen at a different time of year each time of year people won't exactly be sure what that! time of year is, though given that we've got some rather clever members who are more than capable of understanding ambiguous prepositions, people may well know what that that is, in  which case I'll creddit people with intelligence and just say That what is mentioned here has happened, which is a good thing, and we're very pleased about that, and thanks to all our members that made that that possible.

Oh, and just to be a little less ambiguous, that that that I was just referring to is the that that 7-128 have just ranked us as number 1 again in their top 25 sites for persons with reduced radient spectra, ie, people who are photonically challenged, ie, gamers who are blind!

Hurrah! and thanks to all our membe rs who made that that that what I just mentioned possible, that is a good thing indeed!

And with our great new staff, 555 games in the database and counting, and more expantions, hopefully that! is something that will continue into the future.