Re: How to eddit the contence of vmware disk immages

Well, even if I got around to pirating the shitballs out of it, there's the risk of bricking the vm if I were to accedentally get the wrong version. I don't know what version of vmware jake uses and I don't want to risk causing irreparrable dammage to my win98 vm. I need this only because I want to install the casio sw10 synth, which has been made available again for free by a fellow youtuber going by the name ultimate doomer. Jake, what version of vmware player were the machines optimised for?