Re: Some bad and unfortunate news

I don't get why nvda remote auto connect is less secure then teamviewer, for example. As said in the beginning of this topic, the attacker needs to get the password from the machine before he can access it. If nvda remote was secure, Are there not a milion other ways to get control of a system once an exe is running? firefox profiles for example? Would you say that firefox is also insecure because you can simply extract all the saved passwords from it once you have access to someone's profile? The thing that isn't being cracked isn't nvda remote encryption, it's user machines which are first given a malicious exe which then uses nvda remote for remote control. I've not researched this at all, but I imagine that there are plenty of other programs which give you remote control of a system if you have an exe running.