Re: looking for a mud to get into

just one thing I hate from alter aeon is: it's   very very grindy,  specially when leveling micro
it's good for train your pation , though
sorry a little bit out of topic but,
@dark: are you already on   archase now?
if yes , could you suggest me a good place for soloing?
I just kicking around on tro's village now, and the amount of exp I got no longer cap
I already tryed another place like azaraft keep, but it seams you need a group to  run there,