Luna Stories 3d Audio Game Open Source c#

Hello everyone, so i had a lot going on in my life.
But like i said a while ago i will stay active behind the scenes.
I am still working on my game Tradian, however i am also going to work on a 3d audio horror game.
And i want to share the source code with everyone as well.
So people can gain knowledge from it.

The updates can be found on www.xsense.org
However i will also post updates here.
With every update that i post i will post the link to the source code as well.

If anyone is interested in a svn let me know.
If not then the single direct link will do just fine smile.

On every post that i make except this first one i will post a direct link to the source , it will always be the same link so easy to find it smile.

The game like i said will be programmed in C#.
You need Visual studio 2013 (i am using proffesional).
You need .net 4.5.1 or higher
And you need the XNA 4.0 Framework.
However since microsoft stopped providing it there 's a guide on how to install it with a download for it as well.

If you dont know how, search google for: xna 4.0 visual studio 2013.
You will get direct result for it and installing will be easy smile.

You can always post suggestions or comment them on my skype: Xsense29
Or email : crystal.t...@gmail.com

For this project i will use royalty free sounds etc most purchased or free.
Everyone is welcome to join up, sound editors , programmers, story writers, and of course the gamers!

Greetings XSense.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector