How can I get Kodi to speak with NVDA?

Hello everyone.
I was there at the mason's channel  on any audio, and found a demonstration of Kodi made by him and Rich Yamamoto. At first I thaught that it wasn't gonna be very interesting for me, but after I heard about the radio addons and stuff like that, I became more and more interested and imediattely whent to the oficial website  too grab a coppy of it, since I love that kind of software and tapin radio sucks these days.
But unfortunately I noticed that it does not speak out of the box, and Mason couldn't publish the article. So I ask mason or someone who uses Kodi if you can please explain me how to set it up to get it working with NVDA. Any help will be very apreciated, again I love too much these kind of software and I felt like I had to have it.
Thanks so much  for your answer!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector