Re: decTalk for android

Gosh, I was trying to stop myself from saying it, but I can't help it anymore. First, I don't freakin understand why some people have some obsession for some Things; Yes I love this old school technology, and yes I use it myself and love when datajake post some things on his website, but quite honestly I start to  be fed up when  this guy Josh posts about exactly the same thing over and over again,  that is keynote or dectalk.
Plus, the fact he's always saying something like someone should do this or that makes me feel like a bit more fed up. Heck, do you believe that opening your mouth and saying "someone should do it", will make it happen? do you really know what coding takes? Now, another thing. Disassembling other person's work? isn't that illegal? is it not prohibited to talk abouot such things on this forum? things to consider