Re: planning to by a PS4, need some starting tips and game recommendations

bradp wrote:

You can use the user guide, just do a google search, it has all the settings and it is laid out how the settings are on the console.
As for chatting, joining parties and stuff like that, I don't really do a lot of that so I have no tips for that myself.

The users guide doesn't show all the settings in detailes, and how would you know if it's set to on or off? Please tell me, out from the users guide, how I change my audio settings to the digital output?