Re: some new beatstar packs

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzsf9thasq81j … 16.7z?dl=0

This is an archive of all current packs that were able to be downloaded correctly as of today; simply unzip this .7z file into the following path, completely replacing your current ones.
C:\Users\"YourUsername"\AppData\Roaming\Oriol Gomez
Don't worry,, doing this won't effect what the game knows about which packs you've bought and which ones you haven't, since that data is stored somewhere else.
It's quite big, 3.56GB in fact, so please tell me when you've downloaded it, so that I can remove it from my dropbox and get that space back.
Thanks and enjoy!