Re: want to know the audio games history and other NGO support.

This depends on what fits into the category of Audio Game. 2-XL arguably was an Audio Game platform in the days of 8-tracks. Simon and Bop It-type games have been mostly audio-based since their mainstream popularization. And if you want to count Text Adventures, I'm not even sure when the first of those became accessible via audio.

I don't really know what the first games designed specifically with accessibility in mind were.
I know the first Audio Games I encountered were Winboard for JFW and Accessible Starfight. I don't know if these came before or after the games on Blazie Note Takers, and I seem to recall all of these coming after some DOS or Win95 Audio Games.