codename signus and bk 1

Hey there guis!
I need some help:
In bk1, do anyone has a savefile right before Yokotanku's battle? something strange happened to my save:
When i play and the battle starts, i suddenly die, with not making any action, and yokotanku doesn't have time to get closer. I die instantly, and
i don't want to start all the adventure again.
about signus, can anyone record mission 1 and 2?
Because i want to see how they are because i'm kinda screwed in in-app purchases
and i want to save my mom's credit card for buying pc games only.
Thanks.