Re: Monthly chat July 2016

Hi Ru, glad to say hello.

Hope  the conference went well, what exactly were you doing coverage wise?

In terms of stuff, well still feeling minerly dead and trying not to worry too much about the visa application. I have now finished under the dome, which was great though i described it in the topic on steven king so won't repeat myself.

Last night we went back to the wolf sanctuary, which was loely albeit I was a trifle disappointed they didn't howl at the moon. My wife and I are thinking of sponsoring one of the wolves, which would be fun.

I also had my first experience of smores ver a campfire. Nice definitely but not something I'd want too often since yee gods, they're full of sugar. For those not in the states, smores involve roasted marshmallow, melted chocolate and things called gram crackers which to me tasted like digestive biscuits.

Rather nice, if extremely messy and not something I'd want too often since i t's sugar city.