Re: Delight Games Premium now fully accessible with VoiceOver on iOS

I'm actually going to put together a db page for delight games. The one thing I don't quite know is how bying the books works  being as since I bought delight games premium back when they were selling each series separately and didn't have one unified program, I got everything anyway.

If someone who has bought the games more recently could let me know how it works and how much that would be appreciated.

I thought it was that the initial program was free to download with a couple of gamebooks like the first wizard's choice to give you ideas of how things worked, and then you buy in to each series you want?
If anyone can clarrify that would help since they definitely need a db entry.