A suggestion for death on the road

hi,
I want to suggest something for death on the road. I think add difficulty levels and as the difficulty level gets higher, there should be multiple cars, cars that pass from right to left etc. And there could be multiple items, too.
Thanks for developing this great game and keep goingOriól!
Ps:
I hope I spelled your name right big_smile