Re: What happen to pg13 plays?

Yes, our site got hacked which we both tweeted about and wrote on our facebook page. Thankfully, the only thing we lost from this deal was the wordpress installation - all the audio files are still there. Now we have a new server which already has the files, so it's just a matter of reinstalling wordpress and readding the entries. For now, the PG13 radio is still working, so if you need a PG13 fix feel free to listen to it!