Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

I really can't get why people would want to cheat. The same thing happened with swamp and now look at it, an awesome game which you can't play without paying. For someone like me who lives in a country with a weak currency I can't afford it, whatever the price, multiply it by 15 over here. With pounds multiply by 20 and with euros multiply with 18.

If you can't play a game that doesn't have cheat codes available then don't bloody try cheating in any case. Stop trying to hack servers you bunch of idiots, these developers are nice enough to let us play without paying a cent, show some appreciation and play by the rules, you guys make me sick.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stormer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector