Re: Rhythm Rage has been released! Yes indeed!

Hi.
Just thaught i would drop in and share my thaughts, although i usually don't post anymore...
When i started, i got a perfect on level 1 instantly. Ok... I never thaught anyone would get 50% but it's  not me.
Next, i passed the next 3 levels like nothing, well, kind of, not supers yet, just OK-s.
Epic battle was where it got hard. I could make it though and i don't think there was any problem in the tutorial, i understood everything, except maybe i lost a few of the special moves a few times.
Remix and onwards seriously needed attention. I can't beleave that for some of these, an 82% is not good enough. Especially the penquin game where the music and the actions are rediculous for me to perform, but i ddid it. The pipe game was easy though. And of course tap key2, i kind of made it, haha.
As DD said, the monster tutorial just quits, and i found tthat weird. I got 35% from trying to do something that envolved enter an d space.
All this can be found, shortly, in a few hours maybe, on my youtube channel, not that i am forcing anyone to watch a 2 hour long video, haha.
Anway, i think apart from that tutorial bug, there is nothing at all wrong with the game, and i hope that i and a lot of other people can start making awesome packs!
Thanks for reading.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rhythm Heaven 77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector