Re: Your favorite youtube series?

Another of my favorites used to be "the completionest", though that series began to suck once greg left. Other favorites of me and my brother are game theory ("mythbusters for gamers") and culture shock (a series where gaigen goomba finds hidden cultural refferences in video games). Another is let's compare, a series by gaminghistorysource in which he shows footage of a single game played on different systems starting out with the arcade version (where aplicable) and going through it's ports. A similar series is battle of the ports in which each version is given a mini-review as well, and it's from there I learned that tiertex isn't as bad of a company as people make them out to be (sure most of their games may be stinkers but their port of gauntlet for the Master System is quite good by contemporary standards)