You can find Palador in the tower, or if you wait a bit, on the mountain near Orianda City. You can also find wild Paladine there (evolved form).

Okay, so...

tiny
spoilers

I got the rope, and found a treehouse. Got a few nice goodies on the ground (all hidden I think), but no Domestress. I thought maybe she was up there keeping his treehouse for him or something. Haha. This is why I overthink things.

So there's someplace new to explore with the rope. I found one very obvious place, but the thing I find there is a whole lot hotter than Domestress, and I found it last time.
Could you give me a nod as to where in general I should look? Like, near which city, even?

And back to my thing about not playing to stats for a moment:
See, here. Jimitron gets a good freaking electric attack. And he gets it early! Why can't other mons do that? I think Banyardan waits till 56 or so to get Earthquake, and Pandourbit is in the late 40s when he gets it..before that, he doesn't even have a freaking ground move, not one.

I think maybe each manamon should get more moves, on average. As in, learn more, and thus have more open to them.
Couple right off the top of my head: give Friggle Power Surge or something in the mid to high 20s. Give Tylovile a special-based shadow move before level 24, so he can actually use his backup type instead of it just rendering him weak to stuff.

On a completely unrelated note: Feefeye apparently has a speed of 14, at level 33. Oh. my. god. A fire-fighting type without speed. It's dead meat. No wonder I've pretty much never been hit by the thing. Even Pandourbit outquicked it, and that's saying a lot, since that little ghost is slow.

This is the nature of the way I play this sort of game. I dig right into it and start analyzing movesets and stuff. It's particularly important because there's really no other way to define or customize your mons, s o the moves it learns have to actually make it usable and not a pain in the ass. None of my criticisms should be taken personally. This is a herculean task and no one gets it right the first time. I mean hell, just look at RBY. First generation of pokemon was broken in all kinds of ways. Wrap/bind/constrict mechanics, psychics basically ripping everything apart because the only bug move which threatened them came from a super-weak Beedrill and the only ghost move that did non-static damage was Lick, which is terrible. And never mind the critical hit stuff regarding speed, and how Persian or Scyther with Slash were powerhouses. There were all kinds of issues, and they had a professional dev team.
So if I'm saying "Hey guy, this maybe doesn't work so well", it's not me trying to rag. But when a starter's level 42 and can't really support himself well appropriate to his stats, there's an issue.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Shadow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector