Re: The Complete Manual of Suicide?

I have had experiences in this situation.
First of all, while I have not seen this poster until yesterday we cannot guarantee that this is either a 1. Question on a fictional book with an ironic title. 2. Instructions on how to Kill oneself. 3. A way to attract attention. 4. Any other motive.
If you feel you are speculating someone's intention, might I suggest you think about what you are going to say before you will say it?Te key point is to avoid childish remarks and say something. A word to the wise.