Re: How to get started with Pokemon GO with a visual impairment

already caught 50 pokemon, got a lot of pokeballs from stops, and hatched a few eggs. guys, it just takes a lot of getting used to. I am a lot better at catching pokemon now then I was the first few days I started. going to new york next week too, I heard there are a lot of pokestops there.