Re: A warning about iTunes for Windows version 12.04

I agree with the person that said ITunes was not originaly a windows product, thus it's not going to be as accessible as it would be on apple's native OS. That's competition for you. If you don't like it, jail break or something.
I personally never use ITunes, because I too find it hard to use, but I'm not placing too much blame on apple because like I said, this product was not really meant for windows in the first place. I do wish apple would do away with ITunes and just make your phone or other IOS device act as a drive on your computer, but until that happens we just need to be patient.