Re: The Windows 10 New World Order

The original offer to get Windows 10 for free remains in effect You can still upgrade for free until the end of tomorrow. I've heard about the offer being extended for users of assistive technology, but so far haven't heard how that will work or for how long the offer will be extended.

For people like me, who would have to buy a Windows 10 capable computer first, we will likely get our copy of Windows 10 with the new computer. The only way the extended offer to get Windows 10 for free will be of any use is if I buy a used computer with Windows 7 or 8.1 on it, which isn't very likely, if I buy a computer to run Windows 10, I'll buy new.

@Wanderer

Your post and link were useless, all I got was a page with a bunch of ads, a bunch of social media links, and a bunch of comments about an article but no article. Epic fail!