@David I've just unlocked the sewers so I presume the breeder is in the next city. At which point I'd be glad to breed an aquaffe and give you one, though I'm going to take a break for a bit.

Beware spoilage ahoy!

Well I decided to just go for the tower and see how things worked out. it was funny, the tower itself wasn't a problem when I took in my strongest creatures, though I still want a decent substitution for jenatron given that jenatron and airlwar on the same team is overkill.
I'm not sure about steelian, but on the other hand if it weren't for steelian I'd have lost the last boss fight. that was actually funny, I was out of healing items and manamon because I'd made a bodge while going through the last puzzle and stepped in the fire far more than I needed to which was silly, though for some reason that last one gave me trouble and I don't know why exactly.
I thought the shadow warrior lady would've h ad me, but I used my last revive on steelian and fortunately what does she pull out? An ice type!

boom!
I'm also pleased I had a bunch of nets on hand, since while I believe the creatures in the tower will be gettable later, it is nice to have them now.
the story is actually pretty awesome at this stage, albeit whenever someone in one of these situations speaks of an ancient evil you can bet your britches it'll show up one of these days, :d.

Still, love the ominous doominess, though I think I'll rest a bit before tackling the sewers, particularly since I'd like to level at least a few more creatures so I have some choice, as I said I don't think replicating electrics is a good idea.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angellic24 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector