Re: Buying Eloquence

@Gene Yes, I agree with you on this. At this point, since we do not know the back room arguments and/or discussions that occurred between the two companies, there is no way we, as customers, can make any judgements as to who did what. At this point, we are mostly speculating who put the DRM in, but until we get some definite responses from people at the two companies, we cannot be sure. Everyone, remember this. We are not representatives from either of the two companies. We can attempt to look in as much as we want, but unless someone comes out and says something, most of our speculation should be taken with a grain of salt.