Re: What if Blazblue CentralFiction doesn't get an english dub?

I understand what you say about the sound design, though at list they changed it quite a bit since ChronoPhantasma. The impact sounds feel more heavy in this game, they are kind of repetitive though.
They changed many things again in CentralFiction but to me you don't feel the impacts as much as in ChronoPhantasma. I would say CentralFiction sounds more like an anime then any Blazblue before it.
As for Guilty Gear XRD, I guess they  wanted to make it sound somewhat like the other entries before it, to  me it sounds outdated.
Though Arc System Works didn't give an answer about the game having a dub or not as it indeed doesn't appear as a major thing, at least the English voice actors somewhat gave one, though it may be temporary.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector