Re: What if Blazblue CentralFiction doesn't get an english dub?

I wouldn't say they put less work in the sound design, for example it's the only company that put an audio cue for counter hits in there games. Now there are some fighting games I never played like Skullgirls for example so I may be wrong, but the only fighting game I remember for having a similar sound cue is The King OF Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A, and that was a notable exception.
Also, do you have a particular way of learning a Blazblue/Guilty Gear style character selection screen? I know I'm getting off topic but since you  talked a bit about it three posts ago, and CentralFiction has more then 30 characters, I think the question is worth asking.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector