Re: Survive the Wild!

Greetings
@conundrum: It does, but for now only admins / masters can do it for their selves if they need. Well, as I said before, the rule is rule, but I saw an admin who made the shelter for player, and it was being there for months till somehow desappeared not sure how. But someone might just destroy it, cause it's unfair when some players can have this kind of things in the game, and others not. You do understand I think that normal players can't ask about modifying, that's why I am saying that one was totally unfair, and, well hope dev will add this function, if the server and database will allow, cause it might cause some lags and guess even crashes for the game.
But guys, I am not having envy or so for this player who had this modifyed shelter, just this admin, who made it, shouldn't complane when her job was destroyed cause some players was angry: as I said they also want their maps, why can't they even ask for that? You know what answers they're getting when trying.
@Bee: It's nothing to thank for, I were just doing what could satisfy people from non english community. You know I also was a newbie who doesn't speak english at all, and if not my friends there, which helped me a lot, I might be doing wrong things just cause I don't understand something and not so many people would like to explain at this moment. Btw, I do have thai keybord still, so your people can write me when I am on if needed. But I guess Smoke is helping now them a lot too, cause he has this translater, and we were talking, how to get those simbls being visible and readable in bgt. On windows 7 it's harder than on 8, you can't translate the text coppyed from game even if you switched on the needed layout, but you can paste unicode simbls there, just need the keybord layout on language you need to post.
Have a good time everyone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raju . laini . 20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angie_Black_13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector