I went back to my new file and played up to defeating the first stadium. Some random observations:

- As mentioned before, Aquaf transforms into Girmarine extremely early. Not that I'm complaining, just makes me wonder why there's such a difference between it and Leafox. Also no idea when Flammia transforms either.
- Chingles and their singing pissing you off in the Bell Tower? Get a Vibrogen. Seriously. This thing shuts down Chingle so hard it should be illegal. I wasn't originally gonna use one, but between the tower and the stadium my Vibrogen got to level 15 without even trying. That's the same as Girmarine and Skiriel, for the record, so I'll hold onto it for now. I might eventually replace it, but Jayde has indicated it seems to be good. So we'll see.
- So far I have found 3 Revives and 2 Rare Jewels. Since most things this early rarely do above 10 damage, it's easy to avoid being knocked out, so revives aren't all that useful. The 6 herbs or 20 Mananets you can buy with that gold, though, are very nice to have. If you sell all 3 Revives plus the Rare Jewels, that's 13000 gold right there. Before the first stadium. Not counting what you start with and what you earn from battles. The second, hidden Rare Jewel is close to the other, non-hidden one in the Bell Tower.
- Want to speed up training a low level mon who's limited to something like Pounce for doing damage? Buy a Bone Dagger. At this point in the game, 5 attack is easily a 20% attack boost, more so the lower level the mon is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : eyelessmac via Audiogames-reflector