Re: RSGames for IOS

this may not be the same but with all of this said, i think i will stick to the play room games.  atleast you can play those games on a browser and still recieve sound affects.   and it doesn't matter the platform.  i can play them through the client on pc.   or, i can play them through my browser or browsers on my mobile devices.   and i can still get sounds.   rs games allows this but your sounds only come through the app client on pc devices or of corse if you want to hear them through BFG's rs games client i'm sure.   though its different, atleast i won't be getting singled out and that goes for others who don't have or wana be on there pc but wana still hear sounds in games and don't have to feel forced else ware.   again, stay tuned ware i will be making a or some topics on more games i found that are cros platform play, some have sound and others may be text based but everyon e sighted and blind and VIP users can all play.