Re: The Blank Game is an Alternative Magic Mod

I just put the game up on Morokuma's page for text games, and he actually posted and said it was fine to use the sounds, music, source, and everything else. About the credits, I'll add that to the documentation today, and post the updated version. A lot of menues have been translated. And I deleted the topic, because of the guy who decided to really say a bunch of crap about all the work that I put in to this! That guy is the person who created this topic, and he's the whole reason I deleted it! Because if I had kept that topic up, people would think I really just uploaded Alternative Magic and said it was a game that I developed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector