Don't spit in my ear and tel me it's raining. I have a firm grasp on the English language.

A hack is an edit.

If you are using some sort of external tool or knowledge to influence the game in a way that you could not do from within the game itself, that's a hack. And by definition, a hack is an edit.

You are doing something to the game that was not intended. Perhaps you bought it legitimately, and perhaps Aaron is totally and completely okay with people hacking his game in the manner you're doing (i.e., if you have the know-how, go ahead and give your mons whatever levels, moves and stats you want). But somehow I doubt it. Aaron exercises a great deal of control upon the player experience, right down to movelists, team balance and the ay you have to conduct a later boss fight; I strongly doubt he's going to be okay with this.

As such, I reported your previous post. Please don't try and confuse the issue.

I'm not accu sing you of obtaining the game illegitimately. I am accusing you of modifying the game externally, as might a tool like a Gameshark. But since the audiogames community is much smaller, and since this sort of hacking could very very easily decrypt user data and the like, and since this sort of mucking about could entirely de-legitimize what passes for the metagame...well, that's more than one nail to hang my hat on, thank you very much.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector