manamon

Hey question for all the manamon players out there, i'm in the factory, hide out of the shadow organization.  I've been to all the floors and opened most of the doors but there is a door  that says keep out, administrator access only. I assume there is a key for that, so I guessed it was somewhere in the basement. Tell me if i'm rong, but there's nothing in the basement! the security guards stay in the same place so its virtually impossible to get around them but so far I've found no open passages. Should I keep looking around the basement? or are there doors I haven't yet discovered? if anyone can help me out please  let me know.