Re: Survive the Wild!

Draq just so you are aware, yes admins are suppose to help but we have to do so so much more, it is not all just helping, that's only a part of it. and yes part of the game is surviving in a land that is still under war. the issue was that there was no one doing this before, the bombs, fires, rockslides, and now the title waves. now there is and everyone has already adjusted to that, none of it is a death sentence, the chance of it actually killing you is very slim. and as for getting gifts, it is still very simple to go get them and get out. and with the gas station, plenty of folks have still found ways to get items in it, you don't die within 3 seconds of stepping foot in the building. personally I like the extra challenge for the game, it makes it more interesting. and saying you are disgusted, and that is just ridiculous. guess what, me an jimmy are admins and we hardly ever have teleporters, so we paddle to the village just like you do. we go there, get our stuff, then we get out and go play the game. people still have their ways to stay in the village, and that is up to them, but they have to change their tactics.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronald via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector