Re: Pandora

Yeah, Hope is a great program. I use it myself, although these days I use it more on my IPhone.

I never heard of that command line utility you're talking about, but it sounds cool. i might give it a try, just to see how it works.

The ads can be annoying, but it's something you get used to after awhile. And it sure beats the hell out of listening to just about any standard FM radio station these days. They all seem to play more commercials than songs, not to mention the constraints of programming, which stopped my interest in becoming a deejay many years ago.