Re: Zombies vs unicorns

You know, as much as I like the good old Zombie story, I have to say that Unicorns would win, since really all you have to do to kill off a zombie is destroy its brain, which, given the wrotten nature of all that which protects said brain, is a 30 second task at the most. tongue
  On the other hand, all I have to say is, either way you combine the names of zombie and unicorn, it still sounds like something a human would ingest: unizom sounds like a sleeping aid, though I can't spell its actual name, and zombiecorn sounds like a brand of popcorn devised by some cartoon company. tongue
  I'd say dragons beat both, however, but this is a debatable subject since even though dragons can blow fire at people and fly around, unicorns can perform magic, and who's not to say one of their magical abilities wouldn't be to disintegrate that oh so powerful breath of fire that dragon just worked so hard to breathe out? big_smile
Anyway, I'll be watching this topic I'm curious to see what people can come up with, -- if anything.