Re: Manamon Trading thread

Hay ghost rider, if you have an awquif you'd like to trade for a Flamia, I might be avle to help you out their.
Sorry, I don't have Skype yet.
Another player and I were trying to make that trade happen last night, but due to technical problems with port forwarding on his end we couldn't make it work.
I thought we could try again tonight, but he hasn't responded to my PMs tonight.
If you can host, I'd be glad to make a trade with you.
Moore2it, I can still make the trade even if I trade with someone else, but I'll be in the position of being able to offer any of the starters you'd need or transforming any manamon you'd need as well.
Later!

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jack534 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector