Re: jobs that are familiar with screen readers

I'm sorry but I have to laugh at Amazon being accessible, I've given up on their supposedly screen reader optimized web site because too many things on it don't work, plus it limits your access to features of the site. So I now use their main site. It too has accessibility issues, but there they are half expected, and there are work arounds, unlike with the screen reader optimized site, where you don't expect them and the only work around is to use the main site.