Re: accessible PSP Games?

sorry for double posting, I just need to inform you that my PPSSPP finally have an analogue stick controls.
to set up, press alt and choose settings, and then arrow through until you hear "game controls" and press enter. now this is the hard part: you have to put NVDA in to screen review mode, and press NVDA+R to activate the OCR(if you have the add-on installed), and press the review key until you hear the analogue stick controls. to activate, press NVDA+NUM enter, and press the key that you want for the analogue stick, and when it's done, press the back button at the top.
however, my PPSSPP only has a left analogue stick control, I didn't configure the right analogue one.