Tone indication for walls on a 2d map, my working solution for BGT.

Hello,
So, I'm working on a game which will probably be rpg or even life simulator with 2d navigation, and since I like the idea of wall tone indication in VGStorm games Paladin and Manamon and probably some other games from other devs that I haven't played yet, today I was experimenting with how to achieve this in BGT and I decided to share it with You. Although the code may look messy, at least it worked properly for me. I've put all required information and descriptions inside comments in a bgt file. Basically, you have to include this file in your bgt script and also change certain variables to fit with your game. Then you just have to call the only function in this file inside your game's main loop and you should get a magic. Of course, if you have a better idea for achieving this, feel free to share with me. I was trying to find a simpler solution, but since I haven't found it, I came with harder (I hope not too much hard).
If you think that this feature may break patents, well, I apologize for this in advance.
The bgt script posted here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/407 … _walls.bgt
Enjoy.