Re: Buying Eloquence

i went to www.theflameofhope.co/dectalk and i downloaded and tried all versions of decTalk to evaluate them and see which one i like most. my conclusion? i tried the earliest 4.3 or 4.2 all the way up through 5.0. and my conclusion is this. I like version specifically DecTalk version 4.6.4. why you ask? because it sounds the best it has good base and good intonation plus it also has the multilingual ability. So I emailed the guy asking if he could make a very responsive sapi5 version of DecTalk 4.6.4 with ability to mod its intonation to make new voices, make it sing, to make it sound like keynote gold or whatever we want it to emulate or even something completely different. I also asked him if he has the source to add new languages. Nuance, keep your hands off of DecTalk!