Re: A Big Money Problem

I will give you my input on why money exists and what money really is based on anthropological research.
So it seems that money is the most ancient form of practice since human civilisation to date. Money is a way that allows people to earn rewards in whatever way possible, whether it is by doing something good, asking nicely, or selling something. This money can be circulated once again. When Western civilisation started to establish different forms of economies, the value of something had to be determined by a leader, by the people, or by the market. Evidence shows that religion and money have a connection to one another while government and religion do not. Many are using money today to manipulate others. Ever since I was reading dystopian and utopian and allegorical books, I was coming up with ideas on systems that would not be so competitive.
Right now, we use credit and debit cards, but criminals can get a hold of those things and use it for identity theft. However , I thought of using a fingerprint, retinal scan, voice sampling or any form of biometric authentication to make purchases. If you cannot use that system then use cash. However, there ought to be better ways of earning good credit such as doing good n your community (civic virtue) education is a way of earning credit. Currently colleges are based on funding to teach classes. What if grades determined how many credits you not only earned towards getting your degree but your overall refit that can be debited to buy things? Same thing with high school, middle school and things like that.
I did talk about this for quite a while on my blog which you can find on my signature because I feel that we are all abusing money like the way we abuse water, and no one is doing anything about it save for rant about the problems.