Re: Cloud OCR Add-on

Those instructions were not necessarily wrong: See
https://github.com/ctoth/cloudOCR
You can see that some work has been done since the "release" version. If you wish not to have newer functionality, be my guest, in my case I wasn't able to use the add on at all until I upgraded to the master version. Just download zip of that repo, extract, and copy the CloudOCR in the Addons/GlobalPlugins of what you extracted to your installed or portable NVDA global plugins directory, restart NVDA, and it should work. I agree, use NVDA addons format whenever possible, but I got the plugin to work doing this so if you have the knowhow it is definitely worth doing. Only thing people should be worried about not doing is expecting developer user support for this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector