Security: what are you using?

It seems like every year I'm going through this issue with someone.  Years ago microsoft security essentials seemed to do the job nicely, and then I discovered clamwin.  While I'm not quite looking back, it's always nice to hear about what everyone else is using and to what degree.  Who knows, if it works, you might just convince me the switch is worth it.  So, fellow forumite, I leave it with you; be as detailed as possible...  Operating system, virus and malware scanner and or other tools you're proud of and if possible, how accessible they are.