Re: my virtual machines

I finally got a windows nt 3.51 vm with working sound support. Whenever I attach an iso image to the vm, the files on the iso show up with numbers at the end of the filenames and no file extensions in file manager. The files on the windows nt cd showed up just fine. What other free programs are there besides free iso creator that can create iso images?