There are over half a dozen strategies that have been mentioned in this thread alone to beat Irroadium. The search feature is your friend. Please, please use it.

For future reference, asking how to beat so-and-so, guys, is really, really sketchy if we don't know your team. We don't know what you've got at your disposal, ergo we don't know what sort of weaknesses you have. Irroadium is a very special case.

And, I'll tell you something. I'm about to hit Tangerian Sea in my playthrough, I've actually taken the time to grind a little at different points in the game. I have six manamon all around 46-48, with one at 50. I might have the entire team at 55 by the time I actually hit Irroadium, as it is suggested that's the level I ought to be if I want a fair shot. But I'd love to know what Aaron was thinking with this boss, in one very important sense.
There are teams that could bring down absolutely any other tamer or challen ge in the game, but not Irroadium. Does he expect you to just raise a manamon or two in reserve to help kill Irroadium? Given that you may not be at the recommended level even if you grind, with all the bloody tamers you've fought, does he still, after all that, expect you to drop at least one or even two team members to improve your chances? That's something pokemon essentially never, ever does for forced boss fights. With basically any pokemon boss, unless you're using a mono-type team, you've probably got the tools to succeed. Of course, pokemon also lets you teach moves, so one pokemon can fulfill many different roles. Since Aaron doesn't allow that and, according to the message I exchanged with him, doesn't intend to...it seems to be a pretty serious stumbling-block. It seems to me that people either brute-force Irroadium by grinding for hours and hours and hours, or they know what's coming and bring along specific types he doesn't handle well. Me, for instance. I don't know what I'm going to do to him, honestly. I've got enough sheer hitting power to do a fair amount of damage, but I don't actually have anything he's weak to except Elvond, and Elvond will die in two hits of something that hits him for super-effective damage.
Just one more thing on the table, I suppose. One more thing which tells me all I need to know about the concept of "balance" that drives this game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sokun Prom Vireak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector